• You need a reservation on a piece of equipment to enter NIS.
• Every piece of equipment requires a reservation, including computers, throwing wheels, sewing machines, and worktables. A reservation in the wood shop includes the use of a work table in the big room. Two tables will be dedicated for glue ups. If you have a reservation for a table in the big room, you do not have access to the wood shop.
• As always, reservations are done through Manage My Studio.
• Wear a mask covering your nose and mouth. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
• Your temperature will be screened with a no-touch IR thermometer. If your temperature is 100.4 or higher, you will not be allowed to enter.
• Wash your hands using hand sanitizer.
• Follow the designated path to the piece of equipment you’ve reserved.
• Wipes will be distributed throughout NIS
• You are advised to wipe down equipment before use.
• You must wipe down each piece of equipment after use. Failure to do so will result in a suspension of membership.
• You may only use the equipment you reserved. If you reserved time in the woodshop, you may only use equipment you’ve been trained on. Same for the metal shop. Disposable, nitrile gloves are required in the wood and metal shops.
• Maintain social distancing at all times.
• If you are sick, do not come to NIS.
• If you test positive for COVID, you must let us know. We will alert others that a member has tested positive (without disclosing your name).
• Please notify NIS Staff with any concerns.
• You will still be able to purchase materials and pay by check or credit card. Signatures will no longer be required on credit card receipts.
• The clock on your membership will not start until you return.
• If your membership was active when we closed, you will have the same amount of time remaining on your membership as you did when we closed.• The clock on everyone's membership will begin Jan. 1, 2021 (if you haven't returned prior).