Our CNC equipment can handle a variety of materials in 2D and 3D. Design and modeling software is available at each of our workstations as well as our 12 station computer lab.
- ShopBot Alpha CNC Router with a 4' x 8' cuttable area. Capable of cutting 2D designs and 3D models out of wood, foam or plastic. No carbon fiber or fiberglass
- (4) Epilog Fusion Laser Cutters, able to cuts up to 1/4" wood as well as acrylic, paper, fabric, leather, rubber and foam. Engraves all cuttable materials as well as stone, metal, and glass. No vinyl, polycarbonate or PVC.
- (6) Ultimaker 2+ and Ultimaker 3 3D printers with an 8" x 8" x 8" printable area. Can print in PLA, ABS, CPE, CPE+, PC, Nylon, TPU 95A plastics.
- (2) Form3 resin 3D printers with a 5.7” x 5.7” x 7.3” print volume. Ultra high resolution printers that print a wide variety of resin materials.
- MarkForged Mark 2 Carbon Fiber 3D printer with a 12.6" x 5.2" x 6" print volume. Can print Onyx, nylon white plastic with carbon fiber, fiberglass, Kevlar®, HSHT fiberglass
- 4' x 4' Lonestar Trooper plasma table
- Artec Eva and NextEngine 3D scanners